Friday, May 29, 2026

5/29/26

 


👏The ALICE Drill was a huge success. Well done everyone!!!!  The safety team was very impressed at how quickly and quietly everyone left the building and/or locked down. My only grows for this time would be to remind your students to get into a line to check in once at the rally point (most classes did this, but just something to remind the kids about) and to to reinforce not screaming once they break out into the outdoors! GREAT job. 

💗I would like to take a moment to say thank you to all of you.  I have appreciated all of the support and encouragement over this last month.  I'm not sure I could every truly put into words just how much it has meant to me.   I am beyond excited to be the Principal at TPS!  I am so proud of the work we have done this year and excited about the work we will continue to do next year (and after that)!  At the risk of sounding corny, I really am grateful to be part of such an amazing team.  I will be sending out a communication to the families this afternoon, and I will be sure to include you as well.  Thank you again - for the words of encouragement, support, check ins, treats - ALL of it! "A leader is only as good as their team" and our team ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🎶On June 4th, Brenda will be holding a concert rehearsal. The plan is as follows: 

  • 3.4 will have their rehearsal in the cafe at 10:00-10:45 
  • k/1/2 will have their rehearsal in the gym 1:15-2:00
We will share more details about concert day next week.  Thanks to everyone for their flexibility with the scheduling of all of this. And thank you to Brenda who has organized these adorable performances! 

Have a great weekend!


Looking Ahead:

  • Monday (6/1) - C Day
  • Tuesday (6/2) - D Day
    • Senior/Graduate Walk @ 1:00
  • Wednesday (6/3) - E Day
    • 3rd Grade Field Trip to Plimoth Patuxet
  • Thursday (6/4) - F Day
    • 6th Grade Field Trip to Christa McAuliffe Center
  • Friday (6/5) - A Day
    • k-2 Music Concert @ 9:30
    • 3/4 Music Concert @ 1:30

No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...