💗I sure hope you felt the appreciation this week! The PTA did an amazing job making every day a special one for us all! I know I have said it, but I appreciate all of you, too!
⭐On Friday May 29th we'll be having an ALICE drill. Details are TBD, but I'm letting you know so you can review the process with your classes before then.
😁Jillian and Melissa have shared with me the idea of having a secret staff spirit week. I love it! Perhaps we send May out with the bang and plan on it for next week? We'll keep it simple, but fun.
Monday - NO SCHOOL
Tuesday - Two Shoe Tuesday (wear 2 different shoes)
Wednesday - Wrong Occasion Wednesday! (wear something for the wrong occasion or job)
Thursday - Tired Teacher Thursday (wear your comfies or jammies)
Friday - Forever Young Friday (wear something with your favorite music band, favorite vacation place, or something that makes you and your memories timeless)
🪽Congratulations to our TPS Wind Beneath My Wings recipients:
Cara Moore
Erica Mead
Destiny Keough
🗫We have a staff meeting on Wednesday. This is our PLC meeting. Please use this time to review end of year data, work on class lists, work on support notes, plan for the next 20 whatever days. You do not need to work in the library, but you do need to work somewhere here on campus lol.
Have a great LONG weekend!
Looking Ahead:
- Monday (5/25) - Memorial Day/No School
- Tuesday (5/26) - E Day
- K Field Trip
- Two Shoe Tuesday
- Wednesday (5/27) - F Day
- Staff Meeting
- PTA Meeting @ 6:00 (TPS Library or Zoom)
- Wrong Occasion Wednesday
- Thursday (5/28) - A Day
- Tired Teacher Thursday
- Friday (5/29) - B Day
- Talent Show @ 6:00
- Forever Young Friday

No comments:
Post a Comment