Friday, May 1, 2026

5/1/26



👍You made it through the week! Weeks after vacation are always a challenge, but it does kind of feel good to be back in a routine.  We are in the home stretch now - crazy how time flies! Derby Day was such a fun way to end the week! 

🍎Teacher Appreciation Week and all of the other special days from throughout the year (SAC, nurses, paraprofessionals, food service, custodial staff, administrative assistants) will be celebrated the week of 5/18. The PTA has some special days planned for that week!

💻There have been some questions about evidence. What has been typically done here has been evidence toward your goals and a piece or two toward the other standards that your goal does not touch upon.  Don't go nuts trying to find something - you all do so much on a daily basis that hit upon every standard!  If you haven't already uploaded evidence, this is your reminder that it needed to be done. If you haven't included evidence that touches upon every standard, this is your chance to do so. 

🍴On 5/11 we have a half day PD. The plan for that day will be to work on transitions for next year/the fall.  More details to come, but know that we are all here for that afternoon.  I thought it might be fun to do a staff potluck.  If you'd like to participate, sign up here

👋I wanted to share some news.  Jeff will be leaving us on 6/19. He and his wife will be moving to sunny South Carolina.  TPS will not be the same without his sense of humor and fun personality. I know you all join me in wishing him well.  He said we can visit any time - right Jeff?!


Have great weekend!


Looking Ahead:

  • Monday (5/4) - B Day
  • Tuesday (5/5) - C Day
    • Grades 3-8 Math MCAS
    • Track Meet at Tahanto - 3:30
  • Wednesday (5/6) - D Day
    • Grades 3-8 Math MCAS
  • Thursday (5/7) - E Day
  • Friday (5/8) - F Day
    • Wear Green Day for Mental Health Awareness Month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...