😏This meme speaks to me and I'm sure you can identify. We have entered the time in the school year when things start to get a bit crazy with everything that is going on. I understand the toll that this has on all of us. If you are feeling stretched or even done, I'd be willing to bet there is someone else around you feeling the same way. Lean on each other. Find moments to breathe and laugh. We're all in this together.
👉On Monday, 5/11, we'll plan to eat lunch in the cafe following dismissal. If you signed up to bring something for potluck, join us! If you are BYOL, you can join us too! At 1:00 we'll congregate in the library to do some work on planning for next year. This will entail learning about and adding to support notes to Panorama and working/meeting about class lists.
🥤The PTA has asked that I share the coffee order form for Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week (the week of 5/18). Place your order on this form! They have a great week planned for you all!
😲I am going to cancel the staff meeting for this week. We'll be together on Monday and I feel like everyone could use the time "off".
💗Wishing all of the mothers, grandmothers, and caregivers a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I hope your day is spent doing something special with those you love the most!
Looking Ahead:
- Monday (5/11) - A Day
- Early Release @11:55/PD
- Tuesday (5/12) - B Day
- Grades 5 & 8 STE MCAS
- Princeton Town Meting @ 6:30
- Wednesday (5/13) - C Day
- Grades 5 & 8 STE MCAS
- Band/Chorus Concert @ 6:30
- Thursday (5/14) - D Day
- Friday (5/15) - E Day
- Wear your TPS gear or red/white/black!

No comments:
Post a Comment