Friday, April 17, 2026

4/17/26

 


🌞HAPPY VACATION!  It's well deserved - I hope you enjoy every second!

👮Heads up I have jury duty on the Monday (4/27) we return.  If I get "canceled" you will see me - but if not, you'll know where I am! ;-)

💗Thank you for welcoming folks into your classrooms this week.  I loved hearing about your experiences and what you observed!  Our hope is to do this again! There is so much we can learn from one another as there is so much happening in our little school every day that is amazing! Thanks Christina and ILT!

⭐Just a few notes about sub plans...

  • Let's make sure that confidential information about students is secured in a binder or folder so that other students cannot view the notes you have left for either a sub or room coverage.  Please also leave a note about keeping it confidential and secured at the top of those notes!  
  • I get that it is nice out and everyone wants to be outside. Trust me - I do too lol.  I have a favor to ask of you... please leave enough material/work for subs to use with students to cover the allotted time.  You can add suggestions that do not include going outside when/if they are finished with everything.  Not all subs know the expectations for outside or even the schedule of when other grade levels are out there.  I appreciate your willingness to work with me on this.  We are in the home stretch! We've got this. 

👉We have a staff meeting on the Wednesday we return.  The plan is to do some ILT-related work and debrief our walk throughs! We'll also talk about what to do in the event of shelter in place  (like what occurred today). 

💕I'd like to thank Kati and Cheryl for their commitment to TPS over the course of the year.  They have helped in countless ways with staffing needs.  Today was their last day in an "official" capacity.  Starting Monday 4/27, Dale will return to her former schedule (which has now been adjusted due to IEP changes - see scheduling changes here) and Jayna will be officially in the role of a 1:1 for a middle school student for the remainder of the year.   Thank you SO much Cheryl and Kati! Welcome Jayna!

🌊Thank you to Eileen for being a part of TPS again this year.  You have been a great support to us all!  We will miss your joy, sense of humor and presence around the school. Please please please come visit!

Have a great week off!


Looking Ahead:

  • Monday (4/27) - C Day
  • Tuesday (4/28) - D Day
  • Wednesday (4/29) - E Day
    • Track & Field Meet @ Littleton 3:30
    • Staff Meeting
  • Thursday (4/30) - F Day
  • Friday (5/1) - A Day
    • TPS Spirit Day - Wear your TPS spirit wear or red/white/black!

No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...