Friday, February 6, 2026

2/6/26

😴Wow. Who knew 5 day weeks were so exhausting!?!? LOL.  It was a busy week in the office. I feel badly that I was not around as much these last few days as I would have liked to be. Next week is a new week!

🗫We have a staff meeting on Wednesday in the library.  We'll start with a few updates from me, Ed McAuliffe is going to take a few minutes to get us all updated with CrisisGo and then we'll be working on writing and ILT data. If not done so yet, please enter your data into the spreadsheet in preparation for the staff meeting.  Middle school content teachers (other than ELA and Math) will work with Lindsay on reading/writing across the curriculum during the ILT work time. 

😀The Student Council has organized a Spirit Week for next week.  Here is the flyer. The days are also listed below on the "Looking Ahead" schedule.  Thanks Tyler!

👟On Friday, I'd like to culminate our week with a PBIS schoolwide assembly.  We will do a Rubik's Cube Relay. Check out and share this video with your class - I think it will be fun! I will get raffle tickets in your mailboxes first thing on Monday.  10 Tommy Tickets to enter. I will draw names on Thursday.  If you are interested in competing, put your name on this doc!  Middle school teachers, please make sure to share this in your homerooms and advisories so we can have more kids in 6-8 participate this time around. Let's plan for a 2:15 assembly in the gym. We'll be done before 2:45.

⭐I plan to begin to meet with grade levels this week regarding your most recent STAR data.  Please bring with you your list of student concerns and data. We'll meet in the conference room.  Henry, Cara, and Lindsay,  please join us at these times for your grade levels too.  Kindergarten and middle school, we'll meet following vacation.

  • 5th Grade - Monday 2/9 @ 11:10-11:40
  • 3rd Grade - Tuesday 2/10 @ 11:10-11:40
  • 4th Grade  - Wednesday 2/11 @ 11:10-11:40
  • 1st Grade  - Wednesday 2/11 @ 1:15-1:45
  • Kindergarten - Wednesday 2/25 @ 10:30-11:00
  • 6//7/8 ELA - Wednesday 2/25 @ 2:30-3:00
  • 6/7/8 Math -  Thursday 2/26 @ 2:30-3:00

🏀In case you missed it, the TPS boys basketball team made it to the finals/championship for the first time EVER in TPS history!  You should have seen how amazing they played yesterday against CTMS!  I could not be prouder or more excited for these kids.  Thanks to Alex for the inspiration, I have organized a "fan bus" to take middle school aged fans to WRHS on Thursday afternoon for the game.  If you are interested in riding the bus as chaperone, please let me know. Even if you don't want to ride the bus (LOL), I know the boys would love to see you there cheering them on. The game starts at 3:30. 

Have a great weekend and GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Looking Ahead:

  • Monday (2/9) - F Day
    • School Council Meeting
    • Couch Potato Day
  • Tuesday (2/10) - A Day
    • Winter Jersey Day
  • Wednesday (2/11) - B Day
    • Twin with a Teacher  
    • Staff Meeting
    • PTA Meeting at 6:00 @ TPS Library (Zoom link)
  • Thursday (2/12) - C Day
    • Flannel/Sweater Day
    • Boys Basketball Championship (TPS vs. Mt. View) 3:30 @ WRHS
  • Friday (2/13) - D Day
    • All school assembly @ 2:15
    • Red/White/Pink Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...