Friday, January 30, 2026

1/30/26

 


😅This was a crazy week.  My head is still spinning trying to figure out what day of the week it is. My phone and calendar both tell me it's Friday, so I will believe them! Thank you for your patience with the heat issues on Wednesday. A huge shout out to those who relocated to warmer locations - I really appreciate your flexibility.

🕮I know I mentioned this before, but I am so excited to report that we will be having a Community Reading Day on March 6th - thanks to the PTA! Please check out this message from them below.  Classroom teachers, pay close attention to the book request info!

On Friday, March 6th, the PTA is hosting a Community Reading Day at TPS. We're inviting members of our community to become guest readers in each of the classrooms. We're excited to get the community involved in helping to further instill the love of reading in the students.
If you have any questions, or if there is a community member you'd like to nominate to join us for the reading day, please reach out to PTA Board Member, Janna Millette: janna.millette@gmail.com.

We're looking forward to it and appreciate your participation in this special event!
-TPS PTA

✅In case you missed the email from the PTA, the Winter Mini-Grants Cycle is open! Their focus for this grant cycle is on field trips and classroom-based educational experiences.  You can find more information here

⭐Just a reminder about the importance of data collection.  Please make sure we are supporting special ed data collection for all service providers.  It is a team effort - general ed, paraprofessionals and service providers! This is really important for progress reports and goal evidence collection. 

💕Happy School Counselor Week to Christine and Karli (next week)!

Have a great weekend!

Looking Ahead:

  • Monday (2/2) - A Day
    • Boys Basketball Game at Florence Sawyer @ 3:45 
    • Girls Basketball Game at Florence Sawyer @ 4:45 
    • ILT Meeting @ 3:05
  • Tuesday (2/3) - B Day
    • Middle School Winter Concert @ 6:30 
  • Wednesday (2/4) - C Day
    • PBIS Committee Meeting @ 3:05
  • Thursday (2/5) - D Day
  • Friday (2/6) - E Day
    • Patriots Spirit Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...