Happy Vacation! It's crazy to think that when we return we only have 16 Mondays (1 fake Monday) left. A few people mentioned this to me this week and I can't believe it.
MCAS planning has begun. I will share the information as soon as I am done organizing. The dates are on the TPS School Calendar if you are wondering when they are scheduled!
I know you are all aware that Officer Holly will be moving on from the Princeton PPD. I know she was so touched by all of you being a part of the photo this morning. She will be back to visit, especially on Community Reader Day! Moving forward, Officer Emily Casella will be taking over as the TPS SRO. Ihave plans to meet with the Chief and Emily over the vacation to start the process of transitioning Emily into the role and everything Holly was a part of/did for us here at TPS. She has big shoes to fill!
Just to keep you in the loop, Eileen will be staying on until April vacation. Things are looking up for the Team Chair position, and I will share when I have more news!
Have a wonderful vacation. Have fun, rest, and recharge! If you go somewhere warm, please bring some sun and warmer temps back with you!
Looking Ahead:
- 2/14-2/22 February Vacation
- Monday (2/23) - E Day
- Tuesday (2/24) - F Day
- Wednesday (2/25) - A Day
- Thursday (2/26) - B Day
- Friday (2/27) - C Day
- Wear your TPS gear or red/white/black
- Middle School Dance 6-8


No comments:
Post a Comment