Friday, January 9, 2026

1/9/26

 


👏You did it - you survived the first week back!  It was so nice to see everyone and to hear about your amazing holidays and breaks! 

🎥On Wednesday after school we'll be filming the PBIS video on cafe expectations.  If you are willing to be a model Warrior for the video, please let me know!  I'll be sending out the details at the beginning of the week!  While on the subject of PBIS, I am still finishing up the lesson plan to share with you on our Way of the Warrior expectations. I will send it as soon as I'm done touching it up! 

👉In case you missed it, Dale's former schedule will be covered by Kati Patrone on Mondays and Fridays and Cheryl Burgoyne on Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays for the next few weeks.  Dale is working with a sixth grader. 

🚍I know it's kind of early to be thinking about spring/end of year field trips, but I'd start planning. We need to ensure we can secure busing and nursing coverage (if needed).  Plus, it helps Roger too!  

Have a good weekend!

Looking Ahead:

  • Monday (1/12) - F Day
    • ILT
  • Tuesday (1/13) - A Day
    • Girls Basketball Home Game @ 3:30
    • Boys Basketball Home Game @ 4:30
  • Wednesday (1/14) - B Day
    • PBIS
  • Thursday (1/15) - C Day
    • Girls Basketball Home Game @ 3:30
    • Boys Basketball Home Game @ 4:30
  • Friday (1/16) - D Day
    • TPS Spirit Day (Wear your TPS Gear or red/black/white)

No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...