Friday, January 16, 2026

1/16/26


💗I want to thank you all for always (but especially this week) providing our Warriors a safe space.  I understand how difficult this last week has been and I want to express my appreciation for putting on that brave face and keeping a sense of normalcy for our kids - I know that is not easy. 

🍎Just a reminder that the District Admin team will be hear next week on Thursday 1/22.  We'll be meeting in the library from 8:00 until probably 11:30.  I've "closed" the library until noon.  The team will be visiting classrooms from 9:20-9:40.  I have already spoken to the teachers who will have visitors!  My goal is to have everyone sign in as visitors, but please make note that there will be people wandering the hallways that morning. 

📋I will need 20 clipboards on Thursday.  Anyone willing to share with me for the morning? 

📹On Wednesday afternoon, we filmed our PBIS cafeteria "Way of the Warrior" video.  Ivan Printz, our tech guru, is working on editing and putting it together for us. My hope is to have it out to you by the end of next week.  

📖Please put March 6th on your calendars for Community Reading Day. I am working with the PTA on helping to organize this event and am so excited!  More details will come in the next few weeks. 

Have a great L-O-N-G weekend!


Looking Ahead:

  • Monday (1/19) - NO SCHOOL
  • Tuesday (1/20) - E Day
  • Wednesday (1/21) - F Day
    • Staff Meeting
  • Thursday (1/22) - A Day
    • Boys Basketball at Chocksett @ 3:30
    • Girls Basketball at Chocksett @ 4:30
  • Friday (1/23) - B Day
    • TPS Spirit Day (Wear your TPS Gear or red/black/white)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...