Friday, December 19, 2025

12/19/25

👏Thank you to Carrie and Christina who organized our TPS Staff Holiday gathering. It was so fun to spend time together outside the school walls!  

🎄On Tuesday we will have a "Feelin' Festive" spirit day.  There will be a small award for the most festively dressed staff member.  I bought an awesome outfit last weekend and cannot wait to wear it! On Monday afternoon, I will pull names for participants in the 2:00 assembly on Tuesday.  

🚌Great news to share! The PTA will be providing each grade with $800 to put toward field trip busing.  If there is a grade level not planning on a field trip, check in with me and we can discuss alternative ways the PTA can support your grade level. 

⭐Just a reminder about ed assessments and I know I probably sound like a broken record...  Your words are copied from this document and pasted directly into the IEP.  Please keep this in mind when you are writing them.  If you need assistance in wording something softly, please ask the case manager, John/I or the Team Chair (when we get one). We are happy to help! 

🏀On Monday we have our home opener for the boys and girls basketball teams!  Students in grade 5-8 will need to have "Basketball Game Spectator" noted in SDM in order to stay after.  Stop by and cheer on our teams! This is the first girls team we have had in 7 years!!!!!!! Thanks Alex for the awesome graphic!


🍴Please remind students that ordering lunch each morning helps our cafeteria staff to plan meals fairly and efficiently for everyone. They prepare lunches based on how many students place orders, and while they do make some extra meals, those extras are meant for unexpected situations such as students that arrived late and didn't get to order or dropped trays.  When students do not order in the morning but come in and take lunch, it can mean that someone who did order may not get the meal they were counting on. This isn't fair to students who followed the process. Following the process aligns with the respectful and responsible part of their TPS student pledge they make each day. 
Thank you,  Lisa, Rachel and Paula

Have a great weekend!


Looking Ahead:

  • Monday (12/22) - E Day 
    • Cozy Day (Wear your favorite seasonal PJs!)
    • Boys Basketball Home Opener @ 3:30
    • Girls Basketball Home Opener @ 4:30
  • Tuesday (12/23) - F Day
    • Feelin' Festive Day (Wear something festive!)
    • Assembly at 2:00 in the gym
  • Wednesday 12/24 - Sunday 1/4 - Winter Break (Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!)
  • Monday (1/5) - A Day
  • Tuesday (1/6) - B Day
    • Girls Basketball Home Game @ 3:30
    • Boys Basketball Home Game @ 4:30
  • Wednesday (1/7) - C Day
  • Thursday (1/8) - D Day
    • Girls Basketball Home Game @ 3:30
    • Boys Basketball Home Game @ 4:30
  • Friday (1/9) - E Day
    • TPS Spirit Day (Wear your TPS Gear or red/black/white)

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...