We have survived our firsr 5 day week! It was a busy one!
💻If you are unable to access students on Panorama, please submit a tech ticket . An intervention plan can be created for any classroom environment, so it's important that you have access to your students.
⭐Just a reminder that allergies have been posted on the Bitmoji site. If you have questions about them or how to use an Epipen, see Karina.
✅I'd like to touch base about class attendance. We have had a few occurences as of late where students have been reported as unaccounted for. In order to ensure every student is accounted for and safe, I'd like to ask the following moving forward:
- Middle school teachers AND advisory coverage, please take attendance in class first thing. If you have a student that should be in class, but is not present, please contact the office immediately. If for some reason Cheryl is unable to answer the phone, please call Karina who can walkie John or I for support. Briana and Julie have a walkie in their hallway, as does Susie. Please use the walkie first if you have immediate access.
- Specialists, please take attendance in class first thing. If you have a student that should be in class, but is not present, please contact the office immediately. If for some reason Cheryl is unable to answer the phone, please call Karina who can walkie John or I for support.
- If you are a service provider (special ed, counseling, etc.), please inform the student's teacher that they are with you. This is especially important if a student is having a hard time and may be seeking out some support and may be late to class.
- Elementary teachers, if a student does not return from specials, lunch/recess, please please contact the office immediately. If for some reason Cheryl is unable to answer the phone, please call Karina who can walkie John or I for support. First grade, third grade and fifth grade rooms have walkies. Please use the walkie first if you have immediate access.
- Lunch Duty & Recess Duty staff, please radio for any students headed to the office/nurse or if a student left the cafe but did not return.
👀Please read this update from the Health Office!
💬A number of you have asked about parent sign-ups for conferences. I've ben told that conference sign-ups will be opened the week before conferences. I will communicate whatever information is shared with me about this as soon as I get it!
🎨Bren will be here on Monday. Here is the list of items he will be drawing! Please have your students bring paper and pencils to the cafeteria. I don't have Friday's schedule yet, however, the schedule for Monday will be as follows:
- 8:40-9:40 Grades k-2
- 9:45-10:45 Grades 3-5
- 1:20-2:20 Grades 6-8
🏫Open House is Thursday! Here is the final schedule:
K/3 - 5:00-6:00
1st/2nd - 5:30-6:30
4th/5th - 6:00-7:00
6th/7th/8th - 5:45-6:15 in cafe, 6:15-6:45 visiting rooms
Specials/Special Education 5:45-6:45
Bren Bataclan 5:00 & 6:00 (30 minutes)
Have a great weekend!
Looking Ahead:
- Monday (9/15) - A Day
- Bren Bataclan Assembly
- Tuesday (9/16) - B Day
- Wednesday (9/17) - C Day
- Thursday (9/18) - D Day
- Open House 5:00-7:00
- Friday (9/19) - E Day
- 10/29 Evening Parent/Teacher Conferences
- 10/30 Afternoon Parent/Teacher Conferences

No comments:
Post a Comment