Friday, August 29, 2025

One Down


🎉Congrats on making it through week one!  I don't know about you, but I am exhausted. I can't wait to not set an alarm for three days!!  I will keep the Wrap-Up short for this week!  

💻Please be sure to check out the Staff Bitmoji for the latest and greatest of schedules/duties.  Newly added is the assessment calendar and new TPS Handbook. I am working on the bell schedule that Tracy used to make. Stay tuned.  

📆The new TPS Website is up and running (and will still be getting some updates). It looks amazing!!!  Know that the calendar linked on that site is the same as the TPS School Calendar that all staff share.  You can direct families to our site to stay up to date on the upcoming events!

👉Don't forget to sign off on your IEP/504 review form by 9/5. You can find it HERE

🗪 We will begin Common Planning Time and Special Education consults this week. HERE is the schedule in case you missed it. Para consult times begin on 9/8, but can be found HERE

⭐If you haven't done so already, please get those PD forms to me so I can submit them for you!

📸Just wanted to share Jeff's share for "off duty" time - check out his picture taken last week in Puerto Rico!








😎Have an amazing long weekend!


Looking Ahead: 

  • Friday (8/29) - No School (Professional Development)
  • Monday (9/1) - No School (Labor Day)
  • Tuesday (9/2)  - D Day
  • Wednesday (9/3) - E Day
  • Thursday (9/4) - F Day
    • Picture Day!
  • Friday (9/5) - A Day 
Mark your calendars (details to come):
  • 9/18 Open House!
  • 10/29 Evening Parent/Teacher Conferences
  • 10/30 Afternoon Parent/Teacher Conferences



No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...