Friday, March 21, 2025

3/21

Thank you to Jenn Dolat for organizing the visit from HMH and the afternoon of PD.  Thank you, too, to the teachers that welcomed the HMH Coach into your classrooms to observe a lesson and to Elaine for also being a part of the coaching visit roll out! 

✎MCAS Update:  Here is the 2025 MCAS Folder for your reference. In it you'll find the cringey recorded training for you to watch, a copy of the slides (if you'd like to look through them on your own without my voice),  the MCAS make ups recording sheet, the spreadsheet of accommodations, and the list of how middle schoolers will be grouped for test taking.  Please complete the training by 3/28 and fill out the two documents in my old office "lobby".  This MCAS platform is new to all of us - so we'll learn together! See me with any questions.  

📓Teacher Eval Reminder - evidence is due 4/15 in Teachpoint.   I realize it is a month away, but sometimes a reminder is a helpful thing! 

🙍Just so you are aware, I have recently removed two subs from our ReadySub pool. You may have had a job that was released and this would explain why. If you would like more specifics, please stop on by!

🍎PTA Mini Grants open 3/14 and are due 4/7!  Here are the relevant and important resources for submitting a grant:  Spring Information Sheet , Timeline, Submission Form

💻Last week I shared that WRSD has a new Facebook page (Wachusett Regional School District). This week, I'd like to share the new page on the WRSD website!  Please check out the FY26 Budget Information page  for facts/data/explanations about this year's budget. All of this information will surely come in handy for the Town Meeting in May. 

🏀March Madness Update: Congrats to those who "faced" the cookie challenge and moved on to the next round!  Check the poster/bracket to see who your next opponent is!  Next up is the Bubble Battle Game! In Bubble Battle, you have one minute to blow a bubble through a hoop that is set up 10-15 feet away. These hoops will be set up in the main office.  Rules: 

  • Each player will get a bottle of children’s bubbles and will stand on the marked spot 10-15 feet away from a hula hoop.
  • You can only use your breath (no arms/hands) to move your bubble toward the hoop.
  • The first player to get one bubble through the hoop wins.

🌞June is a long way off, but I wanted to tell you now (in the event you are planning end of the year fun) that Field Day is scheduled for 6/4 with a rain date of 6/9. 

👟Loved seeing TPS represented at the 5K last weekend! Sorry I couldn't participate, but hope there is another opportunity like this! 

👕Last call for "Be a Warrior" t-shirt orders! 

🦋Lastly, Lisa's Pollinator Garden is holding a fundraiser (through the purchase of a t-shirt or  assorted plant donations).  Check out the flyer for more information.  


Looking Ahead: 

  • Monday (3/24) D Day
    • Monty Tech Interview for 8th Graders
  • Tuesday (3/25) A Day
    • 3rd Grade Field Trip to the Concord Museum
  • Wednesday (3/26) B Day
    • WRHS visits 8th Graders for course selection
  • Thursday (3/27) C Day
  • Friday (3/28) D Day
    • Wear your TPS gear or red today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...