Friday, March 28, 2025

3/28

🙌Thank you to the STEAM Committee for ogranizing such an awesome TPS community activity today.  I really loved seeing the littles working with the older kids, hearing their ideas and fun conversations, and watching what they could create!  Thank you, too, to Alex for organizing the Framingham State volunteers! They had a blast and I am hoping we may have recruited them back for field day or subbing lol.  Thanks to all of you for your willingness to adjust the schedule and to make this morning work for our students. 

😊A TPS welcome to Melissa Feller who will be joining us as a .4 special education teacher next week.  She will be working with 5th grade.

🍪Before he left, Ace had started hosting morning drop in meetings to come and discuss thoughts/issues/concerns. I'd like to continue this forum, but will be hosting in the afternoon. Biscuits with the Boss is such an epic name that I'll call it that!  IF you'd like, stop on by the conference room on 4/2 at 3:15 for biscuits (cookies really) and a chat.  I am in the preliminary stages of working on next year's schedule and maybe you'd like to share some of your thoughts on what you hope it could have/not have.  This is informal and casual. There's no agenda. If you can't make it and want to give me some feedback about the schedule, fill out this form to share your thoughts!

💻MCAS books should be in your mailboxes.  If you didn't get one, please let me know. Don't forget to watch the training and complete the forms in my old office "lobby". You can leave the completed forms there too.  Even if you are an "on the bench if needed" proctor, you'll need to complete the training. One last chance to take a look at this doc! Please let me know if there are any major issues! 

🏀TPS Staff March Madness Update: We are down to the finals now!  The finals challenge will entail facing your opponent in a table top basketball game where you will have to try to get the basketball into the hoop. The competitor who scores the most basket wins.  Thank you all for playing. I've really enjoyed seeing you compete and interact with staff you may not normally see!

🧯We received a report from the most recent fire inspection.  Are your rugs and/or carpets fire retardant or have they been sprayed with fire retardant spray?  If not, let me know and we will get them sprayed. 

🚒 SAFE is on 4/4 during specials. The schedule is as follows: 

  • Grade 4 10:35-11:20
  • Grade 2 11:50-12:35
  • Grade 3 12:35-1:20

🖌Reminder that we have an assembly with artist Bren Bataclan on Monday!  Please have your students bring a piece of white copy/drawing paper and a pencil with them to the cafe.  The schedule is as follows: 

  • 8:40-9:40 Grades 5-8 
  • 9:45-10:45 Grades 2-4 
  • 1:20-2:05 Grades K & 1 
On Friday, Bren will unveil the mural at 9:00 and 9:25. Please bring your class to the cafeteria for the following times: 
  • 9:00-9:20 grades 5-8 
  • 9:25-9:45 K-4

Have a great weekend!!

Looking Ahead: 

  • Monday (3/31) A Day
    • Bren Bataclan Assembly - Thanks PTA!
  • Tuesday (4/1) B Day
  • Wednesday (4/2) C Day
  • Thursday (4/3) D Day
    • The Outsiders Play @ 6:00
  • Friday (4/4) A Day
    • Red Sox Spirit Day! - Wear your Sox gear or favorite baseball team!
    • Breakfast Club
    • The Outsiders Play @ 6:00


No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...