Friday, February 7, 2025

2/7

 A reminder to sign up for Castle ball next Friday morning so we can make teams! BethAnne came around with tickets today.  10 Tommy Tickets to enter and students put their names and grades on their chance. Please leave the in the bowl in BethAnne's office "lobby".  Alex Ruppert will be selling chances to grades 7 & 8.

Staff meeting on Wednesday: All will meet in the library for a whole school meeting. We will then break up. MS and specialists into Tyler's room for an Advisory update. Elementary stays in the library for Danielle's science update and then a discussion of Growth Mindset. Special Education to the conference room for New IEP consultation. 

A Note from BethAnne:

Prince Plaza: Some of the goodies have arrived for the Prince Plaza and there are additional coupon experiences to share as well! I will work on getting them organized and ready for sale!  The consensus based off of the form I sent out a few weeks ago is that people would prefer a Prince Plaza on wheels.  I will work on how to roll this out (literally and figuratively) with the student council (thanks Tyler) and will update you when we are set.  Thank you for your patience with this process. 

The week ahead: 

  • Monday (2/10) C Day
    • ILT Meeting
  • Tuesday (2/11) D Day
  • Wednesday (2/12) A Day
    • Staff Meeting
  • Thursday (2/13) B Day
  • Friday (2/14) C Day 
    • Valentines Day - wear something red or pink!
    • School Resource Officers Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...