I hope you all have a great break!
When we return we will have SAFE presentations starting on Friday in the library. The schedule is on the school calendar but for the 28th it is as follows:
- 7th 8:45-9:40
- 5th 9:50-10:25
- 4th 10:35-11:20
- 2nd 11:50-12:35
- 3rd 12:35-1:20
A reminder that staff can order any TPS gear using this link HERE at any time.
I also wanted to reiterate something that we talked about at the staff meeting on Wednesday. Moving forward, bulletin boards and flyers hanging around the building need an adminstrators clearance first.
A Note from BethAnne
I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the warm "welcome" into my new position. I really have appreciated your words of support. Unlike you, I have had a few weeks to sit and process through my emotions. First, I am both beyond honored and excited for this opportunity and the next four months!!! I really felt it was important to the kids, staff and families to maintain consistency during this exciting transition for Ace, even if it meant change for me too! I will admit that part of me is feeling emotional, as Ace and I have been a team for 10 years now and it's crazy to think about him moving on. TPS has become a home for me and I am super invested in all of you, the students and families, and all of the amazing work we have done here over the last 2.5 years! I really look forward to the next four months and hope you already know that my door is always open.
SST Grade Level Meetings
In hopes to continue to support teachers in setting goals and exploring interventions, the SST would like to hold some grade level meetings to discuss any concerns you are having about students. We will start with kindergarten and work our way through the grade levels. Please make a list of students you have concerns about and bring it with you to the meeting. I will be sending out calendar invites, so keep an eye out!
Prince Plaza
If you haven't seen my office, it looks like the ticket exchange station at an arcade. The orders have come in with new (and awesome) prizes and so has the traveling cart (shout out to Roger for the order and putting it together)! The cart will be housed in my current office "lobby". I plan to meet with student council after break to see how they can help support the Prince Plaza moving forward. In the meantime, it will be open for business starting when we return. Until we have a firm plan in place, feel free to come borrow it and wheel it back when you are done! I have put together this slide deck with pictures and prices of the prizes if you want to share with your class before shopping. Prices will be on the cart too. I'm really excited to see how this rolls out (literally and figuratively).

No comments:
Post a Comment