I'd like to welcome aboard Karli Buel, our new additional School Adjustment Counselor who will be starting on 1/27. She comes to us with a wide range of experience and will be an asset to the team!
A Note from BethAnne
SST/Panorama
Do you have a student with a plan on Panorama and have not heard from me about scheduling a meeting to talk about him/her/them? Please let me know. The team has reviewed the current plans that are listed in Panorama, but until you submit a referral, we are not sure what the status is of your plan and if you are ready to meet with us. Need a refresher on the process? Check out the Bitmoji page. Need help making a goal for a student? Fill out this form.
Ed Assessments
Ed Assessments will be sent home to families for all initials and re-evals. Please be mindful as you are filling these out for students. If you'd like someone to review your ed assessment before it gets sent home, please just ask! I am happy to provide feedback and I know the case managers would be too. Also be mindful that most times what you write is inserted into portions of the IEP (for annuals, initials, and re-evals). We appreciate scores/data and a thorough summary of what the student is able/not able to do. If you'd like an exemplar, I am happy to share one!
Prince Plaza
I have enlisted the help of the student council and am in the process of placing an order for new merch for the Plaza. I am thinking of changing things up and am looking for your input on the format of Prince Plaza. Can you take a second to answer this question for me? I'd hold off on shopping/visiting the Plaza until it has been updated. Thank you for your patience.
The Week Ahead:
- Monday (1/13) D Day
- Tuesday (1/14) A Day
- "Technology, Social Media, Gaming and more" presentation
- Basketball at Chocksett
- Wednesday (1/15) B Day
- Staff meeting
- Thursday (1/16) C Day
- Basketball at Paxton
- Chorus and Band Concert
- Friday (1/17) D Day
- Visiting Author in the Library for grades K-3 (during specials)
No comments:
Post a Comment