Welcome to 2025!
The custodians have asked me to bring a few things to your attention:
- Please have kids who bring milk from breakfast into class pour their remaining milk into the sink. Many are throwing half-full cartons into the trash and unintentionally making a ton of work for the guys.
- I didn't know this but yogurt containers are not recyclable and should be put into the trash cans.
- If your room is anything like mine, your only way to control the climate in your room is to open the windows. Please make sure you close and latch these each night. We had some issues over the break with the wind blowing windows open. They were watching for potential frozen pipes.
Remember for those without professional status, progress toward goals is due 1/15.
Congratulations to Tara Fee and her husband. She has let me know that I can make it official. They're having a baby girl!
With the wind, I had a few questions about how I determine outdoor vs indoor recess. I'm linking the chart I use here.
Now that the faculty council has been absorbed into ILT I've been looking for a natural way for staff members to seek me out and bring concerns, share observations, etc. I was thinking I would offer Breakfast with me once a month. I'll have some muffins, donuts, or some other carbs in the conference room from 7:15 until 8:00. I'll offer the first one this Wednesday (1/8). At least stop by so I'm not sitting in there by myself.
The week ahead:
- Monday (1/6) Day C
- School Council
- Tuesday (1/7) Day D
- Boys basketball at home vs Mountview
- Wednesday (1/8) Day A
- Breakfast with Ace
- Thursday (1/9) Day B
- Friday (1/10) Day C

No comments:
Post a Comment