Friday, December 6, 2024

12/6

After some shared ideas from staff, we are planning a PBIS assembly the day before winter break. We are taking the idea of teachers in inflatable costumes and teaming them up with students to complete a relay race. Students will be able to enter the race through raffle tickets Mrs. DiFonso will be selling. What we need before then is adult participation and inflatable costumes. If you'd like to participate and or have a costume you'd like to use or are willing to let someone borrow please add to this form.  

I have an update on our Office Administrative Assistant position. After our initial applicant backed out of the position the committee reconveined and held interviews this week. We were lucky enough to have a very strong candidate and offered the position. I just received word this afternoon that the position has been accepted. Roger Cormier from HR will be joining our team in January (specific date to be determined). I imagine many of you have had interactions with him as he was the jack of all trades up there. Yay! 

Cruiser Merch
Holly has a new order in and is fully stocked. If you are looking for Cruiser merch, please fill this FORM out! 

Workroom
It's been a few months now, so the cart with "stuff" in the workroom is going to be tossed since nobody has claimed it or moved it to the new staff lounge.  Please check it out one more time before it moves to the dumpster on Friday. 

Prince Plaza
I know Prince Plaza needs some revamping.  I am working on it.  I will be ordering some new prizes and restocking after the holidays.  If you'd like to add some new experiences to the board, please let me know. I need to update that as well. 

The Week Ahead: 

  • Monday (12/9) Day C
    • School Council
    • Monty Tech VIP
  • Tuesday (12/10) Day D
    • STEAM Meeting
  • Wednesday (12/11) Day A
  • Thursday (12/12) Day B
    • Staff Spirit Day - Idiom Day
  • Friday (12/13) Day C




No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...