Friday, December 13, 2024

12/13

Looking ahead I wanted to get the SAFE schools assemblies on your radars. The schedule is here and I am open to feedback if you have any. 

I realized I needed to give more information about our Friday assembly. The inflatable relay assembly will be on the 20th at 8:45. The plan is for staff to be in inflatables and teamed with students, not in inflatables. There will be a course to run, maybe some obstacles, and several heats. The sign-up sheet is here. The seating chart is also included with the thought that we can have "buddy" grades together similar to our STEAM parade work. 

The district has asked me to remind you to park only in designated spots and not in fire lanes. 

We have a staff meeting next Wednesday. MS teachers have content-specific virtual meetings. The elementary staff will meet in the library. The plan is for grade levels to share how their common planning time is going, outcomes they have seen/implemented, and share ideas of how to use the time moving forward.  

Be on the lookout! The district has approved a part-time special education position for TPS. This should be posted shortly. The hope is this helps support some co-teaching and I will talk with the teachers positively affected in the near future. 

The week ahead: 

  • Monday (12/16) Day D
    • Monti Tech VIP
    • ILT Meeting (Agenda)
    • Pajama Day
  • Tuesday (12/17) Day A
    • Dress unlike your age
  • Wednesday (12/18) Day B
    • Staff meeting
    • Holiday Sweater Day
  • Thursday (12/19) Day C
    • 7th and 8th grade Field Trip
    • Winter Wonderland Secret Staff Day 
    • Holiday Party 
    • New Year's Eve/Semi-formal Attire Day
  • Friday (12/20) Day D
    • Class Color War - Staff = tie-dye or rainbow
    • PBIS Assembly 



No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...