Friday, February 17, 2023

I've always firmly believed that February break comes right when it needs to. This especially felt true this week. Whether you are traveling or staying local, I hope you all find time to rest and relax and come back recharged for the month of March! 

A note from the PTA: Hello TPS staff!

The Thomas Prince PTA is happy to announce that the mini-grant program is back open for the spring cycle. We were so excited by the diverse submissions that we got during the winter cycle, and hope to support many more programs this spring.

For this cycle, the PTA will first be prioritizing grade levels and departments that did not receive winter grants.

Below you can click on the information sheet which should have all of what you may want to know. If you have additional questions, you can reach out to me (Allyson Gill) and I can help you.

This submission process will continue to take place via Google Forms in order to streamline where our information lives and to, hopefully, make this simpler for all of you.

The spring cycle of mini-grants is starting now and will be paid out by the end of April 2023. Submissions should be made by March 10th, and applicants will be notified about grant awards no later than 2 weeks after the submission deadline.

PTA Mini-Grant Information Sheet

PTA Mini-Grant Google Form Application

Thank you all for your support of the PTA and for your work with the students. Your efforts are appreciated and we hope this grant program is a small way for us to say “Thank You”.

Fondly,

Allyson Gill

Mini-Grant Coordinator


We've been having issues with the bus lobby doors being open during the day and not closed all the way. If you happen to go out that way please make sure you pull/push the doors completely closed.

A Note from BethAnne

YOGA

Thanks for your response about yoga! Alina is going to offer an after-school yoga class on Wednesdays. The class will begin on Wednesday, March 8th, and will go on for 6 weeks.  She will start around 3:15 for an hour. We will meet in the library!  Bring your own yoga mat and some water! Let's all plan on chipping in $5/week for her time. You can Venmo her at @Alina-Budrys or she'll take cash too. :-)  Yay!!!!

The Week Ahead: 

  • No School Vacation!
  • Wednesday (3/1) 
    • Staff Meeting - Behavior Matrix Discussion



No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...