😊A reminder that Community Reading Day will now be on 3/27.
🕮The District is streamlining the Read Aloud lists and have reformatted our list. Please use and update this one consistently (in place of the one I had created/we have been using). I thought I had already linked the old one to the Bitmoji, but cannot find it. You can find this one on the instructional supports page.
💭At the staff meeting we discussed the community events the PTA is hoping to organize. Please provide any thoughts/ideas/suggestions you have about the Muffins w/Mom idea on this doc. I will share anonymous thoughts/feedback at the meeting on Monday night. I appreciate it and know they do too.
⏰This week marked one year of being Interim Principal. You know what they say, time flies when you are having fun! And truthfully I am. I'm excited about and proud of so many happenings in our building and where we are headed! I'm not sure the status of this position as of yet, but planning for next year is underway. As our special ed caseloads grow, we really need to begin looking at scheduling and I am seeking your feedback. If you have any feedback, ideas or suggestions, please share it on this form.
🏀March Madness update! If you didn't compete this week, try to do so on Monday so the competition can continue! For those of you who moved on in the March Madness bracket, next week's challenge is a fun and entertaining one! I will call it "Baller Bonanza"! The only way I can explain it is to show you a video of me playing the Christmas version at my annual Christmas Cousin's Brunch this year with Christmas ornaments. It was hilarious, so much fun and a lot harder than it looks! This version will be a tray of mini basketballs to keep with the March Madness theme. I have disposable blindfolds for the competitors to wear. You'll have one minute to see how many basketballs you can scoop into a basket. It'll be a great laugh.
Have a great weekend!
Looking Ahead:
- Monday (3/9) - C Day
- PTA Meeting @ 6:00 (Zoom Link: bit.ly/TPSPTA)
- Tuesday (3/10) - D Day
- Wednesday (3/11) - E Day
- PBIS Committee Meeting 3:05-4:00
- District Art Show @ WRHS 6:00-7:30
- Thursday (3/12) - F Day
- Spring Picture Day
- STEAM Meeting @ 7:45
- Friday (3/13) - A Day
- Pajama Day - Wear your favorite PJs!
- PTA Movie Night
- Grades close k-5
No comments:
Post a Comment