Friday, November 21, 2025

11/17/25

 


😁Two more wake ups! We can do it! To get us through, let's have some fun with a secret spirit day!  On Monday, "Channel Your Flannel"  and wear your favorite flannel shirt or a fun plaid!  On Tuesday, we already have a secret spirit day (thanks Rachel!) with our Thanksgiving shirts! We'll plan on a group photo at 8:05 on Tuesday!!!!!

🦃The Gobble Gobble Turkey Hunt is back! I have left flyers explaining the rules in your mailboxes for you to see on Monday.  The turkeys will be "set free" on Tuesday morning!  If you come to the office after 3:05 with a turkey, you will leave with a prize! I am thankful for the joy and fun we can have together as a staff!  

👉There is a "wrinkle" in the plans for the Team Chair. Eileen will be staying on until Winter break.

🔑Just a reminder that if you are not in your classroom, the door needs to be locked. John, Eileen and I will be making a diligent effort to close/lock doors that are left open/unlocked when empty. Don't be upset when you return to a locked door!   It's easy to get comfortable and forget this safety measure, which in an emergency would be critical. If you lost your key, now is probably the time to tell us :-) .

 ⭐I'd like to have a check in with everyone to hear how the year is going and to discuss what I can do to support you moving forward.  Please sign up for a time on my calendar.  If there isn't a time that works for you on what is offered, reach out and we'll find a time that works!  Obviously, no pressure, but I'd really appreciate the time to connect.

👍Good news!  Marci Driscoll will be returning on 12/1!  Brantley will be staying on that week to work with Marci on the transition back.  Thank you to Brantley for all of her help over the last few months! We have appreciated your dedication, depth of knowledge and enthusiasm! 

🚑To keep you in the loop, Karina's LTS will be Lavinia Hand. Lavinia is a routine sub here at TPS and we are thrilled she will be taking care of us while Karina is home snuggling her sweet baby girl. 

👋Welcome Back, Roger! We'll still have Cheryl with us next week!

🦃I will not be sending a Staff Warrior Wrap-Up next week.  I truly hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!  Even more, I hope that you take the time over the few days we have off to relax, re-energize and enjoy your family and friends.  At the risk of sounding cheesy, this year I am very grateful to have this opportunity to be the leader of such an incredible group of educators and humans! Thank you for all you do each and every day for our TPS Warriors. 

Have a great weekend!


Looking Ahead: 

  • Monday (11/24) - F Day
    • Secret Spirit Day - Channel Your Flannel
    • ILT @ 3:05
  • Tuesday (11/25)  - A Day
    • Secret Spirit Day - Thanksgiving Shirts!
    • Grades close for k-5 (technically tomorrow)
  • Wednesday (11/26) - No School (Thanksgiving Recess)
  • Thursday (11/27) - No School (Thanksgiving Recess)
  • Friday (11/28) -No School (Thanksgiving Recess)
  • Monday (12/1) - B Day
    • MS Boys/Girls Basketball Try Outs (boys 3:05-4:30 & girls 4:30-5:30)
  • Tuesday (12/2) - C Day
    • MS Boys/Girls Basketball Try Outs (boys 3:05-4:30 & girls 4:30-5:30)
  • Wednesday (12/3) - D Day
    • MS Boys/Girls Basketball Try Outs (boys 3:05-4:30 & girls 4:30-5:30)
  • Thursday (12/4) - E Day
  • Friday (12/5) - F Day
    • TPS Spirit Day!  Wear your TPS gear or red and black!
    • K-5 Report Cards issued
Mark your calendars! 
12/8 is the 67th day of school! We'll have a 6-7 Spirit Day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...