👏Muchas gracias a Emily for giving us a taste of Kagan! A few of you shared that you tried some of the structures yesterday and today - I love it! I look forward to the future opportunities we have to learn more about Kagan!
😞I wanted to let you know that Robin has resigned. Her last day will be 10/24. I am working with HR and will update you as the process progresses. I know you will join me in wishing Robin well!
👋Welcome to Brantley Powers who will be the OT sub until December. She will be in the building on Wednesdays and Thursdays. On the Student Support page of the Bitmoji, you can find the current sped team "roster". With so many new faces, I hope it helps.
⭐The Panorama window has opened. Please refer to the Panorama Opt Out list to ensure you are not administering the Panorama Survey to these students.
Enjoy your long weekend!
Looking Ahead:
- Monday (10/13) - NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday (10/14) - C Day
- Wednesday (10/15) - D Day
- Thursday (10/16)- E Day
- Friday (10/17) - F Day
- Kindergarten hike @ 12:00

No comments:
Post a Comment