Thank you for a great first week! Once again, thank you for your support and for the highlight of my week, Biscuits with the Boss and the secret spirit day! 💗
It's March- the longest month of the school year! Let's have some fun and build some community. I've organized a TPS March Madness (see the bracket here and it will be posted in the office too). Each week I will share the challenge to compete. Round 1 will be the week of March 10th. Round 2 will be the week of March 17th. The Semi Finals will be the week of the 24th and the Finals will take place the week of 3/31! As you can see on the bracket, there will be three winners (and yes, there will be a prize for each winner😉)! The Round 1 challenge will be to find your opponent and play Rock, Paper, Scissors (best out of 3). You must compete by noon on Friday 3/14. If you don't play, you forfeit. When you have a winner, let me know and I will move that perons to the next round on the bracket!
Now that the warm weather is coming, I'd love to organize a school spirit order and make Fridays even more fun. My t-shirt guy (yes, I have a t-shirt guy lol) can make these for $10-12 depending on how many people order. He'd offer a red t-shirt with black lettering or a black t-shirt with red lettering in the style below. If you are interested, add your name to this doc with size and color. We'll figure out the cost once we have a final number. Order cut off is 3/19!
It occurred to me that we have a number of new(er) staff who may not know what Carol Hume looks like! I thought I should share a photo in case you see her in the hallways! Thank you to those people who called the office on Wednesday to report a "stranger".
Eileen and I talked this week about the importance of "see something say something". I know a lot of you experienced a smell on Wednesday. A number of you approached one of us, which is great! Please don't think it's silly to call one of us to say, I smell/see/heard something that may be suspicious. Rest assured it was nothing serious, but we just never know!
FYI: Karli Buel will be helping to fill a short term vacancy at Glenwood for the month of March on Thursdays from 12:00-3:00. Thank you to Karli for being a team player and helping the district out in a time of need!
Looking Ahead:
- Monday (3/10) B Day
- ILT @ 3:15
- School Committee Meeting (Budget Hearing) @ 6:00 at WRHS
- Tuesday (3/11) C Day
- STEAM meeting @ 7:45
- Wednesday (3/12) D Day
- Thursday (3/13) A Day
- Spring Picture Day
- Friday (3/14) B Day
- Kindergarten Hike @ 12:45



No comments:
Post a Comment