Friday, November 8, 2024

11/8

I know you will all join me in welcoming Sonia Root to the team! Sonia joined us this week as a paraprofessional following the schedule previously followed by Dale. Make sure you say "hi" if you see her. 

The district has purchased the Ellevation Platform, an EL program management support for our educators who work with MLs. I'm linking a letter that provides details about how to access Ellevation through the Clever portal, explore different features, as well as how to find classroom supports. I know Carrie will connect with classroom teachers for additional support. 

I've been getting questions about how many students can sit on a bench in the cafeteria. I think as many who can sit comfortably is fine but please know there is a 500lbs weight capacity per bench. 

I am looking for someone interested in tutoring a 5th grader outside of school hours. If you are interested please drop me an email. 

The Week Ahead: 

  • Monday (11/11) 
    • No School - Veteran's Day
  • Tuesday (11/12) Day C
    • STEAM Committee Meeting at 7:45
    • Little Spark Grades 3/4 during art (Courtesy of the PTA)
    • TPS Library Volunteer Meeting at 5:30
  • Wednesday (11/13) Day D
  • Thursday (11/14) Day A
    • Teacher dress like a student day
    • Little Spark Grades 3/4 during art (Courtesy of the PTA)
    • K Field Trip to the Library
    • Safety Forum at 5:30 
  • Friday (11/15) Day B
    • Kindergarten Hike


No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...