Friday, June 14, 2024

6/14

Remember, if you want any of that good BBQ, money is due to Carrie. Cash or Venmo @carriestpierre 

Please get your 2024-25 school supply lists to Tracy to be posted this summer. Please don't forget the headphones with the microphones. Also, get Tracy those wish lists too. 

A reminder as we get closer to the end of school I wanted to put check-out procedures on everyone's radar. 

  • Paraprofessionals, please turn Chromebooks and chargers into Tracy
  • We will be collecting classroom keys this summer. Please sign them back in, in the office on the last day. 
  • Matt has asked that all surfaces be clear, i.e. desks (besides desktop computers), univents, etc. 
  • Take down anything on the wall that won't sustain the hurricane gusts of the fans drying floors. 
  • All student belongings should be sent home or thrown away. 
  • F&P materials can go on the flatbed carts any time from now until the end of the year. Don't be afraid to ask students to help move materials. 
A Note from BethAnne
Wiggle Cushions and Chair Bands
If you "checked out" a wiggle cushion or chair band for your students on IEPs or 504s, please return them so I can reassign them to next year's teacher! 

The Day and a Half Ahead: 

    • Monday (6/17) Day C
      • Grade 4 Celebration of Learning - students only
    • Tuesday (6/18) Day D
      • Last Day of School 11:55 Dismissal - Step-Up Day


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    7/31/26

    🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...