I have to apologize, I dropped the ball. The Panorama window just closed and I never send a reminder at all. I have thrown myself at the mercy of the Central Office and we have an extension. Please have this completed by the end of next week. The link to the guide and script is here. If you need any support in making this happen just reach out. Any student who opted out for the initial survey is still out.
I can't believe I am thinking about this already but...placement is around the corner. I've updated and outlined the placement process for this year here. Please let me know if you see anything that seems out of wack.
The custodians asked me to remind folks not to have kids throw milk away in the classroom. Bags can leak and classroom garbage cans smelling like spoiled milk can ruin a day. If you have kids eating in the room they should pour their milk down a sink or return it to the cafeteria garbage.
Teachers have gotten really good about reaching out to parents when dismissal manager doesn't align to student reports. Thank you for this! If you do and you find out something different than SDM please loop Tracy in as well. She is the hub of all this information and keeping her in the loop can spare some childrens' tears during the dismissal process.
A Note from BethAnne
The Week Ahead:
- Monday (3/25) Day A
- Tuesday (3/26) Day B
- Wednesday (3/27) Day C
- Half Day - Staff PD
- Thursday (3/27) Day D
- Friday (3/28) Day A
- WRHS Guidance here for 8th grade
- Safe Schools Presentation (Grades 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8)

No comments:
Post a Comment