Friday, October 13, 2023

10/13

Looking over Panorama results this week, we are about halfway done as a building. Remember this needs to be completed in grades 3-8 by 10/20.

For those involved in the MS Advisory staff meeting, I am linking the slides here

I was able to get into most rooms this week and once I stopped "man-looking" found most sub binders and tubs. There were some really great ones! I gave you that feedback in person if they were. Remember, the form for what belongs in there can be found on Tracy's page of the bitmoji classroom. A few things I wanted folks to think about and add: 

  • I saw many dated materials (old staff lists, etc.) Please take a look and update these as needed. 
  • I also noted some inconsistencies with IEPs, 504s, and safety plan inclusion. Please make sure these are updated. 
  • Please make sure the evacuation route is easily accessible for substitutes. 
The faculty council met this week and I got feedback on a number of topics. Thank you to everyone who attended. Additionally, we are already looking ahead and would like to start committees for both Community Reader and STEAM Night. If you're interested in either (or both) let me know and I will put you in touch with the committee liaison. 

TPS PTA Mini-Grants are open! Learn more here

Congratulations to James on tying the knot over the long weekend! 


A Note from BethAnne

I had a few conversations this week in different grade levels around CBMs.  I found Amy Norton's training slide deck from last year to be a great resource. You can check it out HERE
Don't forget the Bitmoji classroom has an awesome slide (slide #5) with A TON of resources to assist you in literacy instruction, as well as other academic resources.  There are some great materials/lessons/suggestions for MTSS blocks/interventions as well! 

The Week Ahead: 

  • Saturday (10/14) 
    • Courtyard clean-up! 
  • Monday (10/16) Day D
    • School Council
  • Tuesday (10/17) Day A
    • Picture Retakes
  • Wednesday (10/18) Day B
    • Cross Country Meet
  • Thursday (10/19) Day C
  • Friday (10/20) Day D


No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...