Welcome back! Well...soon.
Friday we will have our annual Popsicles on the Playground event. I want to make sure you all know you are invited. There is no expectation to attend but I wanted to make sure you knew you were welcome :)
I wanted to send you my cheatsheet for the two days leading up to students' arrival. Skip to the good part...lunch on Tuesday courtesy of the PTA and main office. Teachers who plan to start their day at TPS can get keys to their rooms in the office behind Tracy. Please sign your keys out and make sure the number on the key matches the number on the form. We will be collecting these at the end of the year.
The bitmoji class has been updated and we made a few changes. You can find the updated version here. I'd encourage you to "favorite" it so you can go back easily whenever you need to.
Some of you may have seen the posting for a paraprofessional position. Ari has taken a role a similar role over at Dawson. This significantly shortens her commute and is a good move for her and her family. I know you all join me in wishing her the best. We will continue to search for her replacement.
Each year we have to complete the mandated training. Please review this slideshow and complete this acknowledgment of completion.

No comments:
Post a Comment