It's been a heck of a month capped off with a heck of a week. This time of year, kids feel stressed from upcoming MCAS days, and spring seems to bring its own set of challenges as well. I think we are all stressed so I wanted to remind everyone to find opportunities for self-care.
As we begin seeing more electronics confiscated and brought down to the office I realize we never made a plan to let parents know where they are. I'm thinking the students are old enough and if they would like their electronics back, they should let their parents know.
For next week's staff meeting, Rachel will talk for a little while about Field Day and BethAnne and I will discuss the results of the behavior of the matrices work you did at a previous staff meeting. It's my hope we can wrap this one up early and get everyone out. You don't have to go home but we won't make you stay here. :)
Looking ahead:
- Tuesday (4/4)
- End of Quarter 3
- MCAS ELA
- Wednesday (4/5)
- MCAS ELA
- Thursday (4/6)
- 1st Grade Field Trip
- Saturday (4/8)
- Courtyard Clean Up
No comments:
Post a Comment