Friday, November 4, 2022

11/4

We held off on the 2nd quarter specials swap until Monday so we could iron out some adjustments. We are incorporating 5th through 8th grade chorus. They will meet on Fridays during period 6 (1:20-2:05). Related changes impact band -  No lessons on Fridays during 5th/6th specials. They will start having lessons on Tuesdays during 5th/6th specials. The first chorus class will be Friday November 18th in the cafeteria. 

We have heard from Rachel and she is LOVING being home with baby Maddox. She is loving it so much she has decided to extend her leave. We are currently planning on having her back in the gym on 2/27/23. We are grateful to have Cheryl who has agreed to stay on until then! 

Notes from BethAnne:

For those of you who attended the Executive Functioning PD, I really hope that you got something out of it. Since the first day of school EF has been a topic of conversation in my office - from both parents and teachers! We all can recognize that we have those students who may struggle with EF. I hope that Carla provided you with some tools and strategies you are willing to try out and even use! I have updated the Bitmoji classroom with a page about Executive Functioning. It's "under construction" right now but has the slides and information that were shared with us on Wednesday.  

Ace and I created an Instagram account this week (@tpswarriors). When we are visiting classrooms, you may find us taking pictures to post there. If you would prefer that we don't take pictures of you or your classroom activities, please let us know! If you have anything awesome that we missed and you want me to share it, send me a text with a picture and a caption! I'd be more than happy to share it. (BethAnne: 508-560-4081)

The week ahead: 
  • Monday (11/7) 
    • Kindergarten conferences
  • Tuesday (11/8) 
    • No School - Election Day - PD Day
  • Wednesday (11/9) 
    • SEPAC Meeting
    • 1st grade conferences
  • Thursday (11/10) 
    • 2nd grade conferences
  • Friday (11/11) 
    • No School - Veteran's Day






No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...