In preparation for next Wednesday, the answer to a few questions:
- Teachers providing conferences, please have a chair outside of your room for parents to sit at if they are early or you are running late. We will be sending them right down to you if they are in person.
- Everyone not conferencing will meet in the library. We have been able to get a guest in to talk to us about executive functioning skill development.
- Everyone should plan to get a free lunch. See below.
- I haven't forgotten about the ALICE training the district sent out. I'm working on figuring out when we can get to that.
Looks like I messed up the permissions on the Field trip doc I shared last week so I'm giving it another try. Please let me know what you are thinking.
The cafeteria has asked me to communicate that lunch counts now seem to be over padded. They have had significant food waste this week. Students are also reporting that in some classes they are raising their hands for both meals.
A reminder that ST Math will be in on Tuesday and we will be making the rounds. The schedule is as follows:
"The PTA will be bringing in a baked potato and salad bar for lunch to enjoy on Wednesday, November 2nd for the Early Release. All of the TPS families are so appreciative of everything you do day in and day out."
The Week Ahead:
- Monday (10/31)
- Costume parade at 9:00
- Tuesday (11/1)
- Picture retakes
- ST Math Walk throughs (see schedule above)
- PTA meeting at 6:00 (I will discuss and answer questions about ALICE)
- Wednesday (11/2)
- Early dismissal for conferences and professional development (lunch courtesy of the PTA)
- No Staff Meeting
- Thursday (11/3)
- End of 1st quarter
- Friday (11/4)
- Wear your TPS gear or wear red to support our Cross Country Team
- Saturday (11/5)
- Cross Country State meet


No comments:
Post a Comment