Friday, April 3, 2026

4/3/26


😂Congratulations for surviving April Fool's Day 2026!

👉FYI summative evidence is due 4/20. Need a refresher on whether or not this pertains to you? Check out the evaluation breakdown

🌍Elaine has begun organizing Earth Day Clean Up! We'll plan on cleaning up the TPS grounds on 4/17.  Sign up for an area to clean up here!  Matt will help us in supplying gloves and bags! Thanks Elaine and Matt!

💻MCAS is next week on Tuesday and Wednesday! Please check out this document for updates on schoolwide schedule changes, proctors and testing locations. I am also sharing the MCAS Folder for this year.  Proctors, here is the link to log in to Cognia. 

💬We have a staff meeting at April 8th. This time will be used as your PLC time to plan and review data. You do not need to meet in the library. 

★I will not be here on Monday as I have to attend a funeral.  John will be in charge. 

Have a great weekend!


Looking Ahead:

  • Monday (4/6) - E Day
  • Tuesday (4/7) - F Day
    • ELA MCAS  gr. 3-8
  • Wednesday (4/8) - A Day
    • ELA MCAS  gr. 3-8
    • Staff Meeting
  • Thursday (4/9) - B Day
  • Friday (4/10) - C Day
    • TPS Spirit Day - wear your TPS gear!
    • Glow Dance  (k-5) @ 6:00


No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...