Friday, May 2, 2025

5/2

✋Welcome back! It sounds like you all had a great break. I know for me, the weather really was a mood enhancer and time outside and in the sun was just what I needed!  I'm not sure about you, but this week flew by. I feel like we have entered that time of year where most days will feel like a whirlwind and are truly exhausting! 

🎊I wanted to let you know that Pat Baird shared with me that she will be retiring at the end of this year.  I'm sure you will join me in congratulating Pat and thanking her for her committment to our kiddos at TPS!  We are surely going to miss her presence and for all that she brought to our kindergarten team!  

👶To continue with the happy and exciting news, I'd like to share that Liz Budness is expecting! She is due mid-August.  Congratulations Liz!

🛝If there is a piece of playground equipment that you notice is broken, appears unsafe, or is having an issue, please make sure you are reporting that to the main office right away.  

⭐MCAS is back next week.  A reminder that this doc has all the info you will need and has updates - please check it. A reminder that we are going to change how we do lunch/recess for MCAS days. That information has been updated on the doc.   **Moving forward, I'm going to ask test admin a HUGE favor for all future MCAS days.  Please ask your students to turn over their testing ticket and write the access code down that you had posted on your board. It will save us a ton of time coordinating who needs what code. On day 2, they can cross out the code for day 1 so there is no confusion! Whatever way you do this is fine with me!** 


Looking Ahead: 

  • Monday (5/5) A Day
  • Tuesday (5/6) B Day
    • Math MCAS gr. 3-8
  • Wednesday (5/7) C Day
    • Math MCAS gr. 3-8
    • School Nurse Day
  • Thursday (5/8) D Day
    • PTA Meeting @ 6:00
  • Friday (5/9) A Day
    • Celtics Spirit Day - Let's support our hometown team during the playoffs! Wear your Cetlics gear, green or your favorite basketball team gear!
    • 3rd Grade Mother's Day Celebration @ 9:00


No comments:

Post a Comment

7/31/26

🌞I hope you are enjoying every second of your summer!  I was planning to wait at least another week before I bothered you, but I know some ...